matrix artist Björn Nonhoff
music – photo – calligraphy – word art – poetry – performances – modern art – videoart – storytelling
born 1 9 6 9
- Studies with Professor Bode and others in Munich
- founding of the atelier zeitreich near ebersberg / bavaria
- member of the atelier Nord with Maja Ott and Hubert Maier
- portrait painting and style studies with Stefan Heide
- founder of the sculpture gallery vortex in Weiding / Bavaria
- board member of the art association Ebersberg, Germany (Kunstverein Ebersberg)
- 2017 gemago – sculpture paintings and words in glonn, germany
- 2018 yearly exhibition ebersberg – the book
- 2019 yearly exhibition ebersberg – video installation
- 2003 love – Atelier 4, Waging
- 2017 like my heart – photo exhibition / Sirtl Winery, Grafing
- 2018 Freiheit – freedom – rampe / Kunstverein Ebersberg
- 2019 50 years of love peace happiness – rampe / Kunstverein Ebersberg
- 2020 white – painting behind the mask
- book one
- book two
- punkt – a word design book with the story of a dot moving through the book of alliterations
- der vogel, der den regen liebt (2021)
behind the scenes – #LineArt artist Björn Nonhoff
Born in 1969 in Munich Björn Nonhoff grew up in the atmosphere of Swedish and German parents lost in Bavaria. Survived school and learned to ride a bike. In the early phase, he went onto the stage and played music and composed the lyrics. As a saxophone player in a big band and a singer in a rock band. He studied with professor Bode. After his exams, he went into poetry and writing. The boredom of the not yet invented poetry slams led him to perform arts and comedy shows. Quitting with a girlfriend she gave him some canvas and colours so he started drawing and painting. Focusing on modern art he researched a lot in the wide art world to shape and find his own style.
- how many pictures does an artist have to make before he sees that he is an artist?
- where is your art choosing to be exhibited?
- How to increase the impact of the artwork?
- How does your art transpose and transport emotions?
- Which borders did your art cross, which does it create?
- How much artwork is needed to stabilize the matrix?
- where is the art born? Where does it die?
#lineart is minimal art leaving out essential elements to the viewer.
Complex emotions and structures are transposed into multi-dimensional figures, areas in resonance with space and time. This selection of artwork invites the viewer to his own experimental journey with the artificial universe of #lineart. Lines create figures, monsters, and movements. Linart is the connection of past, present and future-shaping our view in an open way.
my art exists to inspire and wake up. explore views on the unexpected or develop connections with the deeper meaning of being alive.
Art is an experiment of communication, a combination of impulse and impact. It starts deep down from the inside, as an inner seed waiting for the right moment to come to the surface. It is transcending time and space. Lines reflect our movements towards growth and happiness in our curriculum of facing our contemporary lifetime and death.
Art should reach as far and near as possible, build bridges between people and their hearts and invite them to enjoy the beauty and mystery of this world, which in its diversity is mostly hard to cope with.
an art gallery at the ocean with the combination of dance, performances, art, music and meditation in which the visitors heal and are inspired to create their dreams in their environment.