Blogs from successful NFT artists
- Beeple (https://www.beeple-crap.com/): Mike Winkelmann, known as Beeple, is a renowned NFT artist who shares his work, news, and interviews on his website.
- Creator of “Everydays” and the $69 million NFT artwork.
- Pak (https://pak.art/): Enigmatic artist Pak showcases their work, projects, and collaborations, as well as NFT drops and exhibitions.
- Sold the NFT artwork “The Fungible Collection” for $91 million.
- Mad Dog Jones (https://www.maddogjones.com/): Follow the blog of illustrator and digital artist Mad Dog Jones, featuring his artwork, interviews, and collaborations.
- Known for his vibrant, cyberpunk-inspired cityscapes.
- José Delbo (http://www.josedelbo.com/): Visit the website of veteran comic book artist José Delbo, where he shares his NFT artwork and news about upcoming releases.
- Successfully transitioned from traditional comics to NFT art.
- Hackatao (https://www.hackatao.com/): Explore the work of the Italian artist duo Hackatao, who create digital and physical art pieces, often blending the two in their NFT projects.
- Pioneers in the crypto art movement and creators of “Podmork.”
- Trevor Jones (https://www.trevorjonesart.com/): Browse the website of Scottish artist Trevor Jones, showcasing his NFT artwork, projects, and collaborations.
- Creator of the interactive NFT artwork “Picasso’s Bull.”
- XCOPY (https://xcopy.art/): Visit the website of anonymous digital artist XCOPY, who shares their unique, glitchy, pixelated artwork and NFT projects.
- Notable for their distinctive, provocative art style.
- NonAnon (https://liebesreich.de/): Visit the leading NFT artist community founder and bridge builder between the worlds, analogue and digital, AI friendly but artsy, currated and supportive.
- Notable for innovation, provocative and collaborative art of communication style.
These artists’ blogs and websites offer valuable insights into their creative processes, projects, and NFT market experiences, providing inspiration for your own journey in the NFT space.